Joy Essential Oil – Heal and Open Your Heart to Joy and Happiness!
Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart.
When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness.
When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
In Young Living, we have a wonderful protocol that will have you feeling good in no time~ When is the last time you did this?
This protocol was first shared by D. Gary Young, president of Young Living, at a class in Wyoming in 1994, and has been used by thousands of people, since then, to help them live happier lives.
Valor – on the bottoms of the feet, or a single drop on one wrist and hold the other wrist to it for a few moments to balance the entire system!
Harmony – a single drop, over the solar plexus area (above the belly button)!
Joy – a single drop over the heart!
White Angelica – a single drop in one hand, rub hands together, and brush over the head, face, chest, shoulders, down the body, right over the clothes, as though applying an angelic shield!
Joy Essential Oil is a beautiful blend of oils that brings love or joy to the heart. It will also help with grief, depression and a whole bunch of other emotional feelings and memories!
From the start, Joy has always been one of my favorite blends. The smell is alluring and people always ask me what perfume I am wearing! And it has so many emotional benefits why not wear it!
Joy Essential Oil™
What is in Joy Essential Oil Blend?
There are ten different oils in Joy. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) has analgesic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is refreshing and uplifting and helps with anxiety and depression.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
• Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-depressant, and sedative properties. Its aroma lifts the spirit and releases negative emotions.
• Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum) has antibacterial, antispasmodic, analgesic and antifungal properties. It is relaxing and releases fear and shock.
• Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) has antiseptic and immune stimulating properties. It is purifying and uplifting. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
• Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) has antidepressant and antispasmodic properties. It is emotionally uplifting.
• Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-infectious properties. It is calming and relaxing and is used for depression and stress.
• Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rosa damascena) has anti-hemorrhaging, anti-infectious and aphrodisiac properties. It is stimulating to the mind and creates a sense of well being.
• Mandarin Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) is uplifting to the mind and body and brings happiness and peace. It reduces stress, irritability and insomnia.
• Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps reduce nervous tension and anxiety.
What are the Documented Uses for Joy Essential Oil? Abuse, ALS, acceptance, adrenal glands, agitation, anger, anxiety, argumentative, apathy, aura, clearing, cancer (emotional side), Cushing’s disease, deodorant, depression, despair, despondency, disappointment, discouragement, dying, energy, expression, frigidity (women), grief, grounding, happiness, heart (broken or heavy), impotence (female), injury (emotional), jealousy, lack of libido (women), loss of loved one, love, lungs, Lupus, Lyme Disease, memory, mood swings, obsessiveness, personal change, physical fatigue, poison oak and ivy, positive feelings, postpartum depression, pregnancy, protection, resentment, restlessness, sadness, Schmidt’s Syndrome, seizure, shock, stress, transitions, trauma, and weight loss (emotional).
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Emotionally calming and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Joy promotes the emotions of love, happiness and confidence. It helps us release emotional blocks of love, self-love and sharing love. It also helps us release grief and depression that is stored in the heart and lungs.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the sacral, heart and solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
Apply 1 -2 drops over the heart
Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
Apply to vitaflex points
Directly inhale, diffuse, or
Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage.
What are the Safety Precautions? Joy essential oil does not have any known contraindications. Non-irritating and non-toxic. Photosensitivity – direct exposure to sunlight within 12 hours after use could cause dermatitis.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Everyone loves the scent of Joy Essential Oil. Wear it as a perfume or cologne over the heart to encourage healing and inspire love!
Place on a wet cloth and place in the dryer for a wonderful floral scent for your clothes!
If you would like to learn more please contact us and we can chat.
You can leave us a message here or e-mail us@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace, Love, & Hugs!
The information contained in this announcement is intended for educational purposes only
and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition
Note: Young Living’s product availability and pricing varies by country.