Peace & Calming Essential Oil
Smells Amazing and Works Wonders!
Peace and Calming Essential Oil is a very soothing blend and smells absolutely AMAZING! It is one of my top ten best oils, and it is a must have for me and my family.
I think you will find that children are also very drawn to this oil. I believe it’s the orange and tangerine oils combined.
This is a easy reference guide for Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend?
There are five different oils in Peace and Calming Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
• Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) is strongly grounding and centering. Very high sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of the brain. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
• Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
What are the Documented Uses for Peace and Calming Essential Oil? Insomnia, anxiety, depression, nervous system, and SO MUCH MORE!
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Calming and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? When the mind is calm, we are able to focus and think clearly. This oil allows us to visualize our goals and dreams truthfully through our heart. It is in our heart where our true dreams live and are supported.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the heart and solar plexus chakras.
How to use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
• Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
• Apply to vitaflex points
• Directly inhale, diffuse
• Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage, or
• Combine with Lavender essential oil for insomnia.
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? Yes, no doubt.
Can this oil be used for pets? Yes, I have had great results with this oil.
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when not using therapeutic grade quality. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Peace and Calming essential oil does not have any known contraindications.
Non-irritating and non-toxic. Photosensitivity – direct exposure to sunlight within 24 hours after use could cause dermatitis.
Everyone loves the scent of Peace & Calming. Wear it as a perfume and notice how you and those around you feel. The smell is captivating!
If you would like to learn more please contact us and we can chat.
You can leave us a message here or e-mail us@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace, Love, & Hugs!
The information contained in this announcement is intended for educational purposes only
and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition
Note: Young Living’s product availability and pricing varies by country.